WindowWrap® PowerBond™ for Cold Weather Installations
When the temperature drops and you have windows to flash, MFM provides two excellent products designed for these cold weather applications.
WindowWrap® PowerBond™ and WindowWrap® Flex PowerBond™ are specifically designed to flash windows and doors in temperatures as low as 25°F (-4°C). Composed of a patented adhesive formula, both products adhere aggressively to building and window materials to create a waterproof bond to stop the infiltration of water, moisture, air and sound into the building structure. You can even lower the application temperature by utilizing MFM Spray Adhesive™.
WindowWrap® PowerBond™ is a 25 mil product with an aluminized surface that is available in 4", 6" and 9" x 100' rolls.
WindowWrap® Flex PowerBond™ is a thicker, 70 mil product with a polyethylene crepe surface that is available in 6" and 9" x 50' rolls.
- Much lower cost than acrylic and butyl products
- Performs in cold weather climates while remaining stable in elevated temperatures
- Patented PowerBond™ formula is a two-part system that does not crack or dry out
- Membranes self-seal around common construction fasteners such as nails and staples to maintain a watertight seal
- Come with a 15-year limited warranty
- Flex product is extremely flexible to flash the window sill and around curved shapes and openings
For more information, please contact MFM Customer Service at 800-882-7663. You can also visit our website at www.mfmbp.com to view technical data, installation instructions, product video and warranty information.