Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ - Takes the Heat of Metal Roofing Systems!
When it comes to installing metal roofing systems, contractors need to be aware of the high heat generated under these systems for total roof protection. Unless the underlayment installed is rated for high temperature applications, you could run into troubles down the road.
High heat is what breaks down an underlayment - make sure you're using the right product for the job.
MFM manufactures Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ for this specific application. This self-adhering underlayment is composed of a cool white, non-slip, cross-laminated polymer film laminated to a high temperature adhesive system that is rated to 250°F (121°C). This means that Ultra HT will not break down, dry out or crack leaving the roof protected in case of leaks along the metal panel seams or wind-driven rain blown under the panels.
Why consider Ultra HT for your next project?
- Tough, 45-mil thickness with cross-laminated film that withstands the heat
- Self-seals around roofing fasteners such as nails, screws and staples - this eliminates water leaks around these penetrations
- Install along the roof eaves to prevent damage from ice dams
- Non-slip surface provides excellent foot traction during installation
- Split release liner helps for easy installation in valleys
- Competitively priced compared to comparable underlayments
- Provides secondary water protection across the entire roof deck in case of water penetration
- Made in USA
- Product is tested to ASTM D 1970, meets Florida Building Code FL# 16562, is Miami-Dade County approved, ICC-ES ESR-1737 and CCMC 14048-L.
If you would like a sample of Ultra HT, please visit our website at www.mfmbp.com and click on the Contact Us page to fill-out your request. For pricing or technical questions, please call MFM at 800-882-7663.