WindowWrap® White (W3 Tape) is a 25 mil self-adhering, self-sealing waterproofing tape designed for use around windows and doors, sealing building seams and general construction.
It is composed of a white polymer film that is coated with an aggressive rubberized asphalt adhesive. This advanced system will bond to the substrate and seal around fasteners to prevent damage caused by water penetration.
- Uniform thickness for dependable performance
- Self-seals around fasteners including nails, staples and screws
- Prevents water, air, insect and noise infiltration - reduces the potential formation of mold or mildew
- Multiple layers of protection seal out the elements and the adhesive will not crack or dry out
- Aggressively adheres to most building materials
- Rolls are shrink-wrapped for retail sale
WindowWrap® White can be installed in temperatures as low as 35°F and comes with a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
WindowWrap® is protected by US Patent Nos. 6,479,119 and 6,627,017.
windowwrap® white Approvals
- ICC-ES ESR 2783
- Complies with AAMA 711-07
WindowWrap® White (W3 Tape)
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|WindowWrap White||45W306||6” x 75’||6||43 lbs|
|45W304||4” x 75’||9||43 lbs|