StormStopper FSU™ (Film Surface Underlayment) is a self-adhering roofing underlayment and waterproofing membrane composed of a polymer film with an embedded traction surface. The film is laminated to a specialized rubberized asphalt adhesive that adheres in temperatures of 40°F or higher.
StormStopper FSU roofing underlayment installs under roofing at edges, eaves, valleys, skylights and chimneys to protect from leaks due to ice dams, melting snow and wind-driven rain. It is suitable for shingle and metal roofing systems in new construction or re-roofing applications. StormStopper FSU is NOT recommended for extreme high temperature applications such as under copper or zinc metal roofing. Adheres to most clean, dry substrates.
The advanced asphalt adhesive used in StormStopper FSU bonds aggressively to the substrate and seals around fasteners to prevent damage caused by water penetration. The product is ideal as a secondary water resistance layer should the main roof be damaged.
StormStopper FSU Features
- 45 mil nominal thickness
- Multiple layers of protection seal out water
- Installs in temperatures above 40°F
- Minimum slope for installation is 2" per foot
- Applies easily at eaves, valleys, vents, skylights and chimneys
- Easy to remove split release liner for fast installation and ideal for valley applications
- Self-seals around common fasteners
- May be left exposed for up to 14 days
- 5-Year limited warranty
stormstopper fsu™ Approvals
- ASTM D 1970
- Texas Department of Insurance Listed
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|StormStopper FSU||47266||36” x 66.7’||1||55 lbs|