IB-4™ StormStopper is a self-adhering, 60 mil, mineral surface roofing underlayment for use under shingles, tile, and other types of roofing. It is constructed from a strong layer of mesh bonded to rubberized asphalt and coated with black stone granules. Comes with a non-removeable selvedge edge for a secure seal on overlaps.
IB-4™ StormStopper installs under roofing at the edges and valleys to protect from leaks due to ice dams, meltingsnow and blowing rain. IB-4™ StormStopper is suitable for use in new construction and reroofing.
IB-4™ StormStopper Features
- 60 mil nominal thickness
- Non-removeable selvedge edge for secure seal on overlaps
- Installs in temperatures above 40°F
- Minimum slope for installation is 2" per foot
- Applies easily at eaves, valleys, vents, skylights and chimneys
- Easy to remove split release liner for fast installation and ideal for valley applications
- Self-seals around common fasteners
- May be left exposed for up to 365 days
- 10-Year limited warranty
IB-4™ stormstopper Approvals
- ASTM D 1970
- ICC-ES ESR 1737
- Florida Building Code FL 11842.1
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|IB-4 StormStopper||47467||36” x 67’||1||78 lbs|
IB-4™ is a 3-pallet minimum order product.