WindowWrap® Flex is a flexible, self-adhering waterproofing tape designed for curved window or door openings, as well as sealing building joints.
With proper application, WindowWrap® Flex will prevent water leaks, air and insect infiltration, and reduce noise. WindowWrap® Flex is a self adhered membrane consisting of a rubberized asphalt adhesive which is laminated to cross-laminated polyethylene crepe film. The crepe film allows WindowWrap® Flex to be stretched around arched windows, doorways and other popular curved shapes.
- Cross-laminated polyethylene crepe film allows exceptional stretch and durability
- Rubberized asphalt adhesive remains flexible over a wide temperature range
- Adheres aggressively to plywood, OSB, masonry, aluminum, rigid vinyl, steel, drywall and house wrap
- Impermeable to water vapor, moisture, insects and air
- Self-seals around nails and other mechanical fasteners
- Easy to remove release liner for quick installation
- May be left exposed for 90 days
WindowWrap® Flex has many intended uses including:
- Beneath exterior siding as a backup waterproofing system
- To flash windows and doors in new or remodeling construction
- To seal joints, vents and other exterior openings
- Conforms to arched and curved windows and doorways
- May replace kraft paper, metal flashing, foam sealants, house wrap and tapes where extra protection is needed
WindowWrap® Flex comes in individually packaged rolls and offers a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
WindowWrap® is protected by US Patent Nos. 6,479,119 and 6,627,017.
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|WindowWrap Flex||45WF12||12” x 50’||3||52 lbs|
|45WF09||9” x 50’||4||52 lbs|
|45WF06||6” x 50’||6||52 lbs|
|45WF04||4” x 50’||9||52 lbs|
WindowWrap® Flex 12” and 4” are one pallet minimum order products.