WindowWrap® Butyl is a 25 mil self-adhering, self-sealing waterproofing tape for windows, doors and building joints.
WindowWrap® Butyl will prevent water leaks, air infiltration and reduce noise. This self-adhering membrane features a tough polymer film coated with an adhesive butyl rubber that remains aggressive throughout a broad temperature range.
- Butyl-based adhesive which adheres to most window and building materials including plywood, OSB, housewrap, concrete and most metals
- Self-seals around nails and other types of mechanical fasteners
- Provides long-term, weathertight seal to prevent moisture, vapor and air penetration
- Flexible at low temperatures and stays pliable to maintain a tight seal
- Easy to remove release liner for fast, simple installation
- Saves time, material, labor and utility costs
WindowWrap® Butyl has many intended uses including:
- Beneath primary siding as a backup waterproofing system
- To flash around windows and doors in new or remodeling construction
- To seal joints, vents and other exterior openings
- May be used at the head, sill, chimney shoulder, pot shelves and parapets
- May replace ordinary kraft paper or building wrap where extra protection is needed
WindowWrap® Butyl is quick and easy to install. No tars, glues or other fasteners are required - only a utility knife and hand roller.
WindowWrap® is protected by US Patent Nos. 6,479,119 and 6,627,017.
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|WindowWrap Butyl||91904||4” x 100’||6||28 lbs|