Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ is a 45 mil, self-adhering roofing underlayment composed of a white, non-slip, cross-laminated polymer film, laminated to a HIGH TEMPERATURE rubberized aggressive asphalt adhesive. Product is engineered for whole roof protection under shingle, tile, shake and metal roofing systems.
Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ bonds to the substrate and seals around fasteners to limit damage caused by water penetration or leaks. It is ideal for secondary water resistance with proper roof ventilation. Product comes with a split release liner for easy installation in valleys, ridges and around chimneys.
- Rated for High Temperature applications up to 250°F
- Non-slip polymer surface for excellent foot traction
- High elongation and flexible to accommodate expansion and contraction
- Install in temperatures at or above 50°F
- Seals out water to prevent damage
- Minimum roof slope of 2:12 is required (check local building codes for required roof slope)
- May be exposed for 90 days
- Aggressively adheres to plywood, metal and most building materials
Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™ comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
ultra ht wind & water seal™ Approvals
- ASTM D 1970
- ICC-ES ESR 1737
- Florida Building Code FL 11842.5
- Miami-Dade County Approved
- Texas Department of Insurance Listed
- Canadian CCMC 14048-L
Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal™
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal||48268||36” x 67’||1||55 lbs|