ShingleStarter™ is a self-adhesive, 50 mil membrane that eliminates the need to cut shingle tabs saving the roofing contractor valuable time and money. ShingleStarter™ comes with a sealing strip to prevent wind uplift at the roof edge.
The peel and stick application allows fast installation, saving time and labor. The membrane is waterproof and self-sealing around nails and other penetrations. ShingleStarter™ may be adhered directly to the roof deck or to Wind & Water Seal™ self-adhering underlayments.
- 7.2" width starter shingle course
- Saves time, labor and material costs
- Self-sealing tab on edge for good adhesion
- Self-adhering, mineral surface membrane
- Install in temperatures at or above 40°F
- Minimum slope for installation is 2" per foot
- Installs under roofing at the edges
- Protects from leaks caused by ice dams, melting snow and blowing rain
- Packaged in Tri-Lingual (English, Latin-American Spanish and French Canadian) shrink wrapped sleeves that includes product features and installation instructions
- May be left exposed for 30 days
- ASTM D 1970
- ICC-ES ESR 1737
- Florida Building Code FL 11842.1
- Miami-Dade County Approved
ShingleStarter™ is shipped in cartons of 8 individually wrapped rolls that are 7.2” X 33.5’.
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|ShingleStarter||47733||7.2” x 33.5’||8||59 lbs|