Black Wind & Water Seal™ is a 55 mil, self-adhesive mineral surface roofing underlayment, which is adhered directly to the roof deck. The specially formulated rubberized asphalt adhesive seals around nails and fasteners to form a waterproof barrier.
Black Wind & Water Seal™ is backed with a protective release liner which removes easily during application. The release liner is slit in the middle for easy valley applications. The sand surface contains a high-strength, non-woven fiberglass mat which is coated with a rubberized asphalt compound.
- Sand is applied to the top surface for an improved walking surface
- A selvedge edge allows for a secure seal on overlaps
- Installs under shingles and shake roofing systems
- Install in temperatures at or above 40°F
- Prevents leaks due to ice dams and blowing rain
- Can be used as a secondary water barrier
- Adhesive will not crack or dry out
- Self-seals around fasteners
- Selvedge edge to secure a tight seal on overlaps
- Minimum slope for installation is 2" per foot
- May be left exposed for up to 90 days
Black Wind & Water Seal™ comes with a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Black Wind & Water Seal™
|Product||Product ID||Size||Units/Carton||Carton Wt.|
|Black Wind & Water Seal||47T50||36” x 50’||1||58 lbs|